5.28.2012

Technical problems :(

Hi!!! recently my mediafire account was hacked, someone stole my account and I'm reporting this issue to mediafire, but  meantime, you can't download any file of the blog, I'm going to reupload all the files to another account so you can download all my sets, be patient please.

The first set that was updated and reupload is the Breuer Livingroom


I'm going to update here the links:
Velvet Kitchen
Udden Kitchen
Udden Kitchen Part II
Camille Livingroom
Ava Diningroom
Dolce Vita Livingroom and Livingroom
Elke Livingroom
Indie Diningroom
Painting for Kids room
Ollie Nursery
Plants Collection
Spring Set
Patterns Pack 1
Patterns Pack 2
Elf Princess 8 Recolors

11 comentarios:

Oh no! :( I'm really sorry, you know how much we LOVE your stuff! Thanks for the heads up though. :(

I'm sorry your account was hacked. I've enjoyed your work for years. I hope everything is back to normal soon. Thank you, honey.

I am so sorry for you! I think you're creations are gorgeous. And I just learned about you're site froma a friend. So I can't wait until you reupload those beautiful bedrooms. Thank you so much for sharing you're creations with us!

Thank you! I'll try to reupload all my sets sooner, thank you so much for your visit :))

Hi!

I feel so bad for you! I love you're stuff and since may computer crashed and all my downloads are lost I am looking forward to seeing everything put back up online. Thanks so much, you are an amazing artist!

Hi! I really love your creations and i have following request:

1) Please come back! <3
2) Please re-upload your creations (if is possible, i don't mind waiting if it takes time)
3) See #1 <3 ^^

Thank you very much from one of your fan (even though is my first time visiting and comment on your blog)

Lots of Love,

Angel xx

Thank you so much Angel, I'm trying to update all the links :) You are so kind

Welcome back! and im still waiting for your uploads, and big thanks for the re-uploads! ^_^

Ugh! Some people are so horrible and jealous. I am very sorry that your account was hacked and I just wanted to tell you that you are a fabulous creator - I love your objects, especially the paintings. Take heart my friend :)